Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seeking: the white sheets of material under the rails; '72 Hatteras 43 Twin Cabin

I apologize, my google research has failed to reveal the name for the "walls" around the deck area. I am missing a few pieces and seek to learn the search term or, better yet, a link to a source!

Thanks, Greg

Re: Seeking: the white sheets of material under the rails; '72 Hatteras 43 Twin Cabin

Weather boards

Re: Seeking: the white sheets of material under the rails; '72 Hatteras 43 Twin Cabin

I just threw a bunch away but I have some pieces from the stbd side that are coming of in a week. Free to be picked up in Miami
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Are you selling any of the brackets that hold those panels on the top and bottom?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I dont think so, i m going to keep them in case i need them elsewhere
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Sam's in Ft Lauderdale used to stock them. Bought some there myself after a self-inflicted wound.
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

I don’t need them but I always keep extras of everything just in case.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    I just threw a bunch away but I have some pieces from the stbd side that are coming of in a week. Free to be picked up in Miami
    Great, I’d be happy to do that. I’m in Tampa.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemmc View Post
    Weather boards
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GJH View Post
    Sam's in Ft Lauderdale used to stock them. Bought some there myself after a self-inflicted wound.
    Thank you.