Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

WTB 36c series 1

Looking for a repowered and updated 36c to run offshore out of OCMD. All though I haven’t ridden on Ken yet I am in love with the look and layout. If anyone has comments on their ride offshore I’d appreciate it!

Re: WTB 36c series 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmarshall86 View Post
    Looking for a repowered and updated 36c to run offshore out of OCMD. All though I haven’t ridden on Ken yet I am in love with the look and layout. If anyone has comments on their ride offshore I’d appreciate it!
    Did you mean ridden on one? Ken?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Calling dr. Jim. Calling dr. Jim
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Did you mean ridden on one? Ken?
    Woahhh, well that didn’t go as planned lol. Thanks seven

PM me, you can look over mine. You should also contact Akyla on this forum, Captain Dave. He ran his on charters out of Hatteras Inlet for years before he bought a bigger boat. It's still running charters down there. If you are near Annapolis you can look at Blue Note; she's not for sale, but it might give you an idea of the ride and interior spaces.

Thanks Jim. It sounds like akyla is exactly who I need to talk to. Running out of obx he would know exactly how these boats handle the seas. I’m having trouble finding contact info though

I have a 1983 36ft available. Not sure what series it is though

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmarshall86 View Post
    did you find one?