Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!

The Marquipt platform is spoken for and I’m in the process of figuring out how to ship it.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Quote Originally Posted by Briankinley2004 View Post
    I am interested in the plastic drawer hardware. Also what size turbo's do the blankets fit. I am interested in them as well
    PM me your address and I’ll send you the plastic hardware. I found more bags of it after I took these photos. I think there are three or four different kinds of pieces that go to our Hatteras drawers.

The turbo blankets fit an 8v92ti engine. The set covers both engines - total of 8 pieces - brand new, never touched an engine, still in the bags except for one bag I opened to look at them when I got them. $980 plus shipping. That said, I just responded to someone else via PM who expressed an interest first. If he passes, I’ll let you know. I’m going to go pick up some of this stuff from where I am storing it today.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

PM sent

Angela I got the cabinet parts today. Thank you so much. Let me know if I owe you anything. My wife will be happy with the drawers working properly.