Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Parts, parts, parts!!!

I am cleaning out my boat parts stash. There is a lot of varying stuff, and I have not yet had a chance to see what any of this is worth. A good bit of it is new stuff that I never got around to installing. A lot of it is free (bags of plastic drawer hardware, light socket parts, bag of leftover transducer parts, some small plastic hose stuff, gasket paper, etc.) for the cost of shipping.

Some of this stuff, I don’t even know what it is or why I have it. Until I have a chance to itemize it and price it, if you see something you want, let me know and I’ll make that a priority.

There are injectors, drains for the showers (from Sam’s), strainer baskets, dinghy parts, cleats, electrical connectors and parts, copper tubing, bus bar, non-skid tape, fuel gauges, hour meters, SS swivel cup holders, Marquipt stair parts/mounts, float switch, Marquipt angled sea stair platform, and more.

More photos to come in subsequent posts to this thread.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!

More photos
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

More photos.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

A few more.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

And here’s the Marquipt platform. It needs some new anti-skid tape on one side, if that’s the side you’re going to use. It flips to go either way depending on the orientation you need.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

Pm you.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Ang, please call me 650-619-2308. Rusty
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I am interested in the plastic drawer hardware. Also what size turbo's do the blankets fit. I am interested in them as well

How much for th Marquip platform
    Curt

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    And here’s the Marquipt platform. It needs some new anti-skid tape on one side, if that’s the side you’re going to use. It flips to go either way depending on the orientation you need.
    Is it still for sale and how much?