Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Re: For Sale - Davit - Marquipt 1500lb full hydraulic up/down and rotation

The Viking is a 95 54’ Sport yacht (motor yacht). Dinghy is on the bow. I live in VA so I drive down would be difficult right now. I could possible pay the marina manager to look at it.

Re: For Sale - Davit - Marquipt 1500lb full hydraulic up/down and rotation

OK, he is welcome to come any time. I can also take video or facetime with you so you can see the condition.

Captmarkm, I thought about it but davit was the same age as the one I am currently replacing. So I ended up putting a deposit down on a new davit. Good luck selling it.

4. Re: For Sale - Davit - Marquipt 1500lb full hydraulic up/down and rotation

Are you interested in selling the novurania chocks?

Good luck on the new davit. This one is pretty close to new, I have an invoice from last year for $8500 from Marquipt when they rebuilt this unit. Everything is in very nice shape.

Sorry, we are trying to keep the dinghy with the equipment that is currently with it.

What sort of hydraulic pump is included and where was it installed? Can you keep the whole installation on the fly bridge or do you need to run hoses from the engine room?

I am interested in this davit, just trying to see how hard it will be to install on a 58my/63cpmy. I’m pretty sure the stanchion is a drop-in, but I’m wondering about the hydraulics.

It is a 110v pump that is remote so can be placed just about anywhere you want as long as the hose is long enough. You can fabricate a longer or shorter hose if desired. There is a good guy with bullhead marine that does nothing but davits and can answer any questions.
    Where is your boat located?

Jacksonville, can you send some pictures of the hydraulic parts: pump, reservoir hoses etc? How many amps does it draw? I’m trying to get an idea of how complex the davit swap would be.

Westfield, sure no problem. What is your email?