Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Flybridge flooring

Am looking for ideas for flooring at the upper helm on a 73 53' Hatt. Considering a vinyl teak and holly like nuteak but wondered what others have done! Space is 8.5 ft x 7.5 feet. Thanks in advance!

Re: Flybridge flooring

A couple years ago I used plasdeck on my cruisers swim platform. It comes in lots of different colors. I did gray with black stripes. If you send them a template you get back a product ready to glue down
    Pete. 1980 53 my. #575

I have high end indoor outdoor carpet. Wears like iron. It’s black and comfortable to walk on.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

We used Infinity woven vinyl on our flybridge, look like teak decking only problem is it gets hot in direct sunlight. If you have a Bimini it is fine. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

A viking that just started docking here has Sea Dek on theirs. Looks and feels great. Not sure of the durability or maintenance factor though

I have a few customers with Nuteak ( if memory serves) and its beautiful and easy to care for.

Just was on those boats earlier today and the deck looks better than the real teak cover boards.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.