Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
  1. CZone Signal Interface?

Does anyone have experience with the CZone Signal Interface or frankly other CZone products?

I am considering installing one to pickup all 6 tank senders we have onboard. It looks like I will need a pc interface to program it.

Re: CZone Signal Interface?

If Its NMEA2000 it may be supported on your electronics.

Most of their product is.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

3. Re: CZone Signal Interface?

Yes that is precisely what I seek. Have you programmed them at all?

I am a bit burnt by the quirks of the MD33 and EMU-1 so i am hoping to do some more research this time before i buy hardware that I cannot use as planned.

C-zone is a system. I'm not sure about the single unit as a stand alone. Your local C-zone dealer should be able to get you the info and setup up your system.

It's not a DIY thing.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

5. Re: CZone Signal Interface?

I’m not convinced that it’s not diy able:https://www.panbo.com/czone-signal-i...S0y/0/Software is public domain as well as the adapters and cables, but I’ll need to do more reading.

Ok so maybe it's something some can do but it's not a simple DIY project as in plug and pray.

Time is valuable to all of us. Some enjoy fiddling with things like that. Other go fishing, cruising, diving ...
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

7. Re: CZone Signal Interface?

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Ok so maybe it's something some can do but it's not a simple DIY project as in plug and pray.

Time is valuable to all of us. Some enjoy fiddling with things like that. Other go fishing, cruising, diving ...
    Understood! Yeah I tend to go a bit off the deep end with electronics projects for sure....
    Last edited by MVCaprice; 06-21-2018 at 12:28 PM.

8. Re: CZone Signal Interface?

As a side note, it surprises me that it's so hard for companies to put together a analog to NEMA convertor that works and is field adjustable. They are simple senders! None of the ones i have seen so far have simple plotting or scaling capability that you can adjust as an installer/user. Not all senders have linear guage curves. I just don't get it!

How many will you buy. It's all about the return on investment to make it.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.