Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

55 C Flybridge Refrigerator Circuit

My 55c does not have a flybridge refrigerator but was thinking of adding one. It does, however, have a circuit on the engine room ac panel labeled "flybridge refrigerator". I cannot find where this wire terminates in the bridge. It has an original looking wire in gray sheathing going to the breaker but it appears to run along the starboard side in a tightly wrapped bundle. I dont really see such a wire coming up in the chase over the main electrical closet or anywhere else in the bridge. My blueprints do not have a/c wiring for the bridge. Does anyone know where this wire runs from the factory installation. That would be my first guess at finding it is to look where it is supposed to be

Re: 55 C Flybridge Refrigerator Circuit

Bumping thread in case anyone that knows hasn't seen this question. I still havent figured it out but have been busy entertaining guests fishing, etc

Do you have a battery charger up there for electronics? The breaker for that receptacle on Aslan is on panel in salon. Wouldn’t this be a power source you could use?
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

No sir. Electronics come of generator battery in front of port engine. Charger is on engine room forward bulkhead and wired into panel in ER as an add on. Only power I have been able to locate is a light switch for the spreader lights. It is "3 wayed" in to a switch in the salon. It has a hot leg so I came off this for a convenience outlet in the bridge. There is a breaker labeled "quartz flybridge lights" or something. didnt want to overload this circuit as lights are halogen. I could go to LED and accomplish what I want but really wondering where the wire labeled "flybridge refg" goes