Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

For sale Hatteras 34’ 1965 sport fish

1965 34’ sport fish flybridge in very good shape. Located in Massena ny on the St.Lawrence river. Twin gas 440. Asking $28,500 This comes with spare parts that never needed to be used. Runs great. Spare motors, props and risers and thousands in more parts. Owned this for 35 Years and taken very good care of.
    Last edited by max1948; 12-17-2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: picture update

Re: For sale Hatteras 34’ 1965 sport fish

This looks like a nice boat. Wish I was in the market. This would get a look.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Nice. Always FW?

Max you have any more pictures? Tell us about the fuel tanks and extra motors. I'm on the fence about checking this out.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Max, is your Hatteras still available? I also would like to see more photos and information about her condition. I am hoping to find a "sound" Hatteras to fish this year. (919)475-4019

Quote Originally Posted by max1948 View Post
    1965 34’ sport fish flybridge in very good shape. Located in Massena ny on the St.Lawrence river. Twin gas 440. Asking $28,500 This comes with spare parts that never needed to be used. Runs great. Spare motors, props and risers and thousands in more parts. Owned this for 35 Years and taken very good care of.
    Still available