Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

NEW single Walker AirSep for a DD Single turbo $495 or BO.

Spring Cleaning Sale:

ONE complete Walker AirSep kit for an single turbo diesel engine (unsure of the exact make/model it was intended for). It is factory new, never installed. If you have a twin turbo engine, you will need a 2nd kit sourced elsewhere. This kit it includes the following components:

- AirSep main unit Model AF 5651 (14 1/2" total height; Filter is 8" H x 12"W; Air intake throat is 5" wide)

- Qty (1) - Vacuum Regulator
    - Qty (1) - #MD105 Check Valve
    - Qty (1) - #CD276 1-1/4" x 90 deg Elbow
    - Qty (2) - #MD135 Mounting Brackets
    - Qty (2) - 5" SS Hose Clamps
    - Qty (6) - 1-1/4" Hose Clamps
    - Qty (4) - 1/2 SS Hose Clamps
    - Qty (1) - in-line Crankcase Filter

This kit can fit several diesel engines with a single turbo and a 5" intake. I spoke to a Walker Engineering tech rep and he stated that as long as the intake diameter matches (5") the system components are generic and can be used on several diesel makes/models. NOTE: Can meet the buyer along the NE Maryland /Delaware I-95 corridor or the PA turnpike (I-476) from the beginning to the Allentown / Bethlehem areas. Otherwise exact cost UPS ground shipping will be quoted based on your address. Thanks. Steve (risctaker)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by risctaker; 04-08-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Steve (Risctaker)
    1976 53 MY SOLD
    swanie2017@outlook.com

Re: NEW single Walker AirSep for a DD Single turbo $495 or BO.

Still available?
    Contact me please at;
    jkiomi3@hotmail.com