Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Stainless steel Hatteras Emblems 60-70’s

I am restoring a 69 Hatteras 38 sport fish and had new emblems made to replace the plastic ones. I have some extras. Made from 304 stainless steel. Email me if interested. Dimensions are approx 10.5” by 5.5”. Exact same size as the plastic ones that came off my 69. Countersunk screw holes. Mirror finish Hatteras letters and boomerang. $50 each plus shipping.

Re: Stainless steel Hatteras Emblems 60-70’s

PM sent to you. I would like two of them.

Hey Jim. Just sent you a text with PayPal info. Make sure to include your shipping address and I’ll send them out today.

Quote Originally Posted by efishonsea View Post
    I am restoring a 69 Hatteras 38 sport fish and had new emblems made to replace the plastic ones. I have some extras. Made from 304 stainless steel. Email me if interested. Dimensions are approx 10.5” by 5.5”. Exact same size as the plastic ones that came off my 69. Countersunk screw holes. Mirror finish Hatteras letters and boomerang. $50 each plus shipping.
    I knew the would go quick once you posted them here. Do you know if the guy who made these has ever made the newer Hatteras logo in SS? I’d buy those in a minute.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Not sure if they match the original ones on my 79, but they sure look better than my broken plastic ones. I'd take 2 if you have any left. Pm me your PayPal and I will pay via friends and family.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Hi Bob. I pm’d you. Make sure to include your address and I’ll send them out today.

How many sets can you get?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I have one guy up here who wants a set. I’ll have him PM you.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by efishonsea View Post
    Hi Bob. I pm’d you. Make sure to include your address and I’ll send them out today.
    Thanks Mike. Will do on Mon morning when I'm in my office. I'm on my phone now and don't have my password here.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    How many sets can you get?
    I have 16 left but I can get more. How many do you want?