Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Woody Wax

Re: Woody Wax

I have enjoyed the humor of your posts on this thread. When a fisherman first told me about Woody Wax he had such a straight face I thought it was a joke. I do use it and like it on the metal.
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible

We've tried everything on our stainless steel refrigerator to get rid of the steaks with no luck. I wiped it down with Woody Wax the other day and now it's beautiful for the first time. Huge difference.
    Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin' View Post
    We've tried everything on our stainless steel refrigerator to get rid of the steaks with no luck. I wiped it down with Woody Wax the other day and now it's beautiful for the first time. Huge difference.
    Try it also on aluminum, fiberglass and especially on wood. Didn’t like it on shoes, however.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Okay I’m sold, spray, liquid or wax what and where should I buy it. I’m excited to try it.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    Okay I’m sold, spray, liquid or wax what and where should I buy it. I’m excited to try it.
    Woody-wax.com
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin' View Post
    In my opinion....the best way to get ride of steaks....is to EAT them!!! But I use a BBQ instead of a fridge.

Good catch. Streaks
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I've read the thread, and it for real seems like WD-40 but in the world of polishing. Will give it a try, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    In my opinion....the best way to get ride of steaks....is to EAT them!!! But I use a BBQ instead of a fridge.
    Ha! Good point.
    Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

Did the shiny today with WW. Whenever I use that, I can't stop. When finished, I came in the house and did the kitchen appliances and counters. Headed into the living room now. Someone stop me!

20220129_134220.jpg
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C