Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Curtain Slides

Curtain Slides

Where could I order curtain slides (tail type) for 53 EDMY (1983). These are use in the track system for curtains.

Dick
    m/v Not To Worry

Re: Curtain Slides

If they are original Hatteras equip (little plastic with ball on one end and flat on other end) I got them last year at Sams. They had around 5000 left as I remember.

Thanks, will call Sams
    Dick

They are available on line also and in some fabric shops in case Sam's is out of them.

Ted

In regard to the curtain slides, are the slides used for the shower curtains the same as the curtain slides for 1983 vintage boats ( specifically 48' Motoryacht)?

Sailrite has them if SAMS is out but SAMS is cheaper. Go to www.sailrite.com then go to online ordering. From there if you search with keyword CURTAINS you will see the tabs and the stops and the track and everything else you might need.

Also, you can reuse the old ones if you have want to cut them out of the old curtains. That's what I did. It really doesn't take too long to remove them if you have the little stitching cutting tool that the Admiral uses to rip out her sewing mistakes with.

Sams part number for curtain tabs is 90004 and for shower curtain tabs is 90006
    Last edited by SKYCHENEY; 03-29-2006 at 09:28 PM.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI