Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Reccomended broker in south FL?

Does anyone here have reccomended brokerage here in south Florida? I’m considering selling my 70 sport deck. It pains me to do it but I just can’t find the time to use her like I should.Thanks

Re: Reccomended broker in south FL?

Where in south Florida.

Theres Stuart, Ft Lauderdale, Ft Meyers and Miami ( the capital of south America)
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Eric has an office in Fort Lauderdale. He is a very knowledgable Hatteras Broker.

The boat is located in the Fort Myers area.....across the river in Cape Coral.

When I no longer worked as a broker myself, I always used Frank Gordon in Ft. Laudedale. 954-525-8476. I have known him for 40 years. Highest integrity. Frank goes back to the beginning of Hatteras, and he maintains an extensive dossier on just about every Hatteras that's ever been sold. He has a network of brokers across Florida including Ft. Myers. Honest guy.

Thanks........still wrestling with the decision.....time will tell.

87 days from listing to closing. A special thanks for the vote of confidence.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Yes, it was 87 days but at least half of that was dealing with a very interesting set of buyer's that took me right up to the very edge at the very end! Eric maintained his composure much better than I and we managed to bring it to a close.
    It was very hard for me to let her go, but without using her as she should be used it was time to move on. I hope to still be welcome here as I make new memories with the Bertram I purchased last fall. This site is a wealth of knowledge with many great members!
    Eric did a wonderful job and you would be well served if you choose his representation for your next sale or purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by northshoreone View Post
    Yes, it was 87 days but at least half of that was dealing with a very interesting set of buyer's that took me right up to the very edge at the very end! Eric maintained his composure much better than I and we managed to bring it to a close.
    It was very hard for me to let her go, but without using her as she should be used it was time to move on. I hope to still be welcome here as I make new memories with the Bertram I purchased last fall. This site is a wealth of knowledge with many great members!
    Eric did a wonderful job and you would be well served if you choose his representation for your next sale or purchase!
    Thank you Dean, I truly appreciate the kind words. This boat was about as nice as they get. Dean was a conscientious owner who did all the right things. The buyers got an excellent boat for a very fair price.
    Last edited by SeaEric; 05-15-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"