Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 3644 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 976 1026 1426 1926 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 36440

Thread: Morning funny

Re: Morning funny

Climbing the Ladder to Success

Joe walks along a road and comes across a man standing next to a ladder that stretches up into the clouds. He walks up to the man and asks what's going on.

"Oh, this? This is the ladder to success," the man replies.

"Interesting," Joe mumbles. "I was just fired from my job and caught my wife cheating on me, so what do I have to lose?"

Joe begins to climb and gets just above the lowest tier of clouds. Sitting seductively on the clouds he sees a fairly unattractive, overweight girl.

"You can keep climbing the ladder to success or you can stay here and spend the rest of eternity with me doing whatever you want," she says.

Joe thinks about it for a short time but decides that he wants to see what is at the top and continues his climb.

Above the next set of clouds he comes across a very cute girl who is wearing only bra and short jean shorts and is in the same seductive pose as the previous girl.

"You can keep climbing the ladder to success or you can stay here and spend the rest of eternity with me doing whatever you want," she says.

Joe ponders this for a moment. This girl is definitely out of his league and it sounds like this would be a great time. But the ladder is calling to him and Joe decides to continue his climb.

Above the next set of clouds Joe comes across the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Long legs, golden skin, ample breasts and a killer smile to go with her flowing blonde hair. She is wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini that leaves very little to the imagination.

"You can keep climbing the ladder to success or you can stay here and spend the rest of eternity with me doing whatever you want," she says, adding in a wink for good measure.

Joe is drawn to her and starts to step off the ladder, but something catches his eye. He looks up and sees a hatch at the top of the ladder. Greedily, Joe thinks that if he climbs the ladder to success then he'll have fame and glory and can have any girl that he wants. So he gets back on the ladder and climbs until he pushes through the hatch.

He is suddenly in a small cabin and looks around. All he sees is a massive, hairy beast of a man with a wry smile on his face.

"Welcome to my cabin," he bellows. "I'm Cess."
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

3 times?
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

To funny
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California