Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 3641 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Thread: Morning funny

Re: Morning funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    Rectal Optic Syndrome: I can't see my a$$ going to work today.
    Nah... Rectal-optic syndrome is when the nerves from your eyes get crossed with the nerves from your ass and it gives you a shi**y outlook on life.

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Rectal cranial inversion?
    It's actually called cranial rectalitas......

Walt

Who needs salads anyway.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

What did she say?
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by jrbrein View Post
    What happened to you Mr. Smith? Did you kidnap some poor Manatee?

Jon
    It was during the out of control cowboy law enforcement era in so Florida. Overreaction to the 70's and 80's Cuban crime wave. I had just pulled into Old Port Cove in NPB the night before. 2 of my 3 heads had died on the trip down from Cape May so my brother in law and I jumped in the 13 whaler and ran down to Spencer's in Palm beach to pick up some parts. On the way down we stopped at Sailfish center on Riviera beach to see some friends then cut around Peanut island to cut across lake worth down to Spencer's. About half way down this big blue thunder boat overtakes us. Light and sirens blaring Ninjas with M16's on the bow and pulls us over. There's a guy with one of those giant tv cameras of the day that says Action News 5 on is filming. Head cop tells me I'm the first one to be arrested in Palm Beach county for violating the new manatee laws. I said " what's a manatee?" He smirked and said "boy you gonna find out" they read me my rights slapped the cuffs on me and took me to county jail. I did make the 5 o'clock news. My 15 minutes you know. So I'm sitting in jail with bubba the gator poacher and Leroy the crack head trying to make bond. Well at that point I was a Pennsylvania resident had no property in Florida and they didn't take out of state checks. (Yeah remember those days? There were no national banks)
    And that my friend is how I ended up in front of the infamous Judge Lupo who presided over the Kennedy rape trial. The penalty at the time for violating a manatee area was mandatory 1 year in jail and $7000 fine. The the DA offered me a plea bargain of time served $751fine and adjudicated the guilt.
    There were so many horror story's like mine or worse (several large boats were confiscated and never returned) that the legislature stepped in and reduced the penalties.
    It was a wild time back then.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Sounds like a story from the mid 30’s.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Happy Groundhog Day
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Rusty you have to much free time, but I love the jokes, keep them coming. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

I don’t watch much TV at night, so while the family watches I surf the web. Always looking to make people smile. Thanks for reading.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Mr. Smith,

Sounds like they were just waiting for their first and you came along just in the nick of time.

Jon
    Jonathan Brein
    1982 43' DCFB #550
    "Paragon"
    Chesapeake, Virginia