Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

No I hadn't been drinking

So yesterday on the boat I crashed over backwards from the helm station first mates chair. seems that the seat post was in upside down so that the first hole where the pin goes though would make the seat way to high and the only thing that kept it up was the tension on the seat clamp. the post slid down allowing seat to fall off when I leaned back. I have now installed all of the seat posts so the pins can be used as intended. Wacked my head pretty good on the deck but head being harder then deck no lasting injury's

Re: No I hadn't been drinking

Glad you're okay. It reminds of the time I fell off a 50' ladder with a bundle of shingles on my shoulder. The only thing that saved me was I was on the bottom rung. The only thing harder than an old Hatteras is an old Hatteras owner's head.
    Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin' View Post
    Glad you're okay. It reminds of the time I fell off a 50' ladder with a bundle of shingles on my shoulder. The only thing that saved me was I was on the bottom rung. The only thing harder than an old Hatteras is an old Hatteras owner's head.
    That's funny!
    John Novotny
    1979 53 MY "Serenity" #567
    Baltimore, MD

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin' View Post
    The only thing harder than an old Hatteras is an old Hatteras owner's head.
    Wife nods in agreement.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay