Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 32 Volt Blower

32 Volt Blower

Just got back from a great cruise, once I was back in the slip and hocking up I heard the starboard blower going strong. I just happen to brush by the vent and felt no air blowing out. Question, where on the west coast can I go to get it rebuilt? Has anyone rebuilt theirs? Was it worth it? Does anyone have one just collecting dust they want to get rid of? Thanks in advance.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: 32 Volt Blower

Depco pump has them and parts..
    So you can buy just the motor, if your housing and squirrel cage are good. You can also go readily available 24v and use a buck voltage reducer.

Quote Originally Posted by dottieshusband View Post
    Depco pump has them and parts..
    So you can buy just the motor, if your housing and squirrel cage are good. You can also go readily available 24v and use a buck voltage reducer.
    Appreciate your help, thanks.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Rusty, I replaced my mid head blower with a 12 volt blower same size exactly also available in 24 volt. My galley blower surprised me it is 110 volt, so I guess they are available in 110 also. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

I was thinking of switching to 110 until a buddy called. He is switching out everything to 12 volt and is giving me the 32 volt blowers. So as long as they work I'm in good shape. Thanks John.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California