Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1991 Hatteras 40DC For Sale - Fresh Water

1991 Hatteras 40 DC Motoryacht, Fresh water use and heated storage since new, Two stateroom, Two head model, DD 6V53TI, Twin Disc, Onan 8kw, Glendenning, Rolla 5 blade props and spares, Spurs, 2 Lunaire reverse cycle systems, High capacity water filtration, Windlass, Fire system, Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS, Raymarine 72 mile Radar, Simrad AP26B Autopilot, Interphase Twinscope forward looking sonar, Tri-data, VHF Upper and lower, Washer/Dryer. Amazing condition $129,500, 847-567-2601
    Attached Images

Re: 1991 Hatteras 40DC For Sale - Fresh Water

Very nice! Sent you a PM with our contact info.

Thumbs up 1991 Hatteras 40DC For Sale - Fresh Water

Awesome! I wish that we could afford it...

GLWS
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

To the top for spring is near.

Short seasons, fresh water, indoor storage- this ought to be a very clean boat. Interesting that a boat built in the 90s would have 53 series DDs- I had the idea they were all 3208s by then. I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Short seasons, fresh water, indoor storage- this ought to be a very clean boat. Interesting that a boat built in the 90s would have 53 series DDs- I had the idea they were all 3208s by then. I was wrong.
    I too have never seen a 40DC with that power. Spec sheet in the archives here shows no such option in '91. Would be curious about that as well as how it runs with those smaller DD's.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93