Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
  1. Re: Thinking of buying 85ft. Hatt extended MY

Quote Originally Posted by WA2DDL View Post
    One additional thing, we will be talking with Linda in the next couple days. I'll say hi to her for you. She's a very unusual type of broker. She signs all of her emails "faithfully yours"... That lady stuck with us for the better part of 6 years introducing us to different boats and never giving up on us. Yeah she made a sale but let me tell you that lady work for it and really earned whatever money she's getting. My wife and I really consider her a friend of the family.
    Congratulations. I love the fact that both are you were so satisfied with the services of your broker. I bet she would appreciate her whole name and brokerage being spelled out, so others can use her services.

Re: Thinking of buying 85ft. Hatt extended MY

Oh that's Regalia, I looked at that boat +/- 10 years ago. That original enormous 1980's double door fridge was already on the fritz back then, it's hilarious this much time has passed and they still didn't fix it. I didn't buy it because the broker was a complete a$$hole that I hated. Only partially his fault I guess, I was still in my early 30's and hadn't gotten fat and grey yet, so walking down the dock I probably looked like a 0% chance of a sale. The fridge didn't bother me, I found the same fridge on craigslist I was going to buy and swap the parts over to avoid the huge task for awhile. This was back when craigslist was still a thing, not sure how you'd do that now.

Going to have to replace entire galley at some point and make the hole a skylight. Fridge is so old I saw signatures of the Brady Bunch on the back of it. Engines might be high time, but nothing like the fridge.Broker tried to fix everything for us, including rebuild of entire wiper system, marine electrician went thru electrical system, went thru engines and genny. Repaint decks, much more that I will list later. ...would never have purchased otherwise. Yep, we love our broker, here's her info...ask about her LLC program!Linda L. Krantz, Pres.Luxury Yachts International, Inc.Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33315

Well, finally took the sea trial on the 53 last Friday and...well long story short, back to square one. Genset and port engine problems. Getting sick of this. Thanks to all for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by WA2DDL View Post
    Well, finally took the sea trial on the 53 last Friday and...well long story short, back to square one. Genset and port engine problems. Getting sick of this. Thanks to all for the support.
    There was a super clean one someone on here was looking at. Not sure if they went through with the deal or not.

Or.... just buy Liquidity!
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name