Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I can't see the photos when i click on the Random Images from HOF Gallery

This Is the only website it happens to.
    ...so I doubt it's my PC / Browser settings. Im using Internet Explorer 11.

It's been like this for about 2 months.

Can anyone help? I love looking at the photo's and provides me a lot ideas

Re: I can't see the photos when i click on the Random Images from HOF Gallery

Are you logged in or just lurking when you can't see photos?

If the photos are posted as attachments, you can't see them unless you're logged in. That's all I can think of.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

When I'm logged in or lurking I used to be able to view photos in the "Random Images from HOF Gallery".

When I click on a photo it doesn't load....doesn't do anything. I can click on someone's avatar and see the avatar photo, but that's it. I can see the photos on that persons page but I can't click on any of that persons photos to view / enlarge them.....very frustrating.

If I can go back far enough, I"m going to try to roll back to a restore point before I think this issue started, but I don't think that will fix it because any other web site I go to I can click on a photo and it works........

Thanks for the response though.

Call or write the administer at Sam's. He can review what's going on. That's the easiest.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Have you tried clearing your cookies and logging back in?

yes I did cleared cookies, logged off and on, restarted PC, update everything I thought was related......

Thanks Guys....I'll send an email to Sams.
    Last edited by ralexa6808; 12-16-2016 at 04:00 PM.

I have the same problems with the gallery pics.

Please post results when Sam's responds.
    Looking and learning about Hatteras

Tuga

Ok, will do. Just sent an email to SAM's. Will post the response.

I have had the same problem for past couple of months. Please post when you get a response from Sams. Mel Tucker

It's a problem with Internet Explorer 11. It just did the same thing for me when I tried it. It works with all the other browsers. The easiest solution is to use another browser. IE 11 is outdated anyways.