Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: Looking for a quality 53 for sale on the east coast

I have a 1979 53' Hat which I am considering selling. I have not yet put her on the market but please contact me if you are interested. She is near Fort Lauderdale FL. If interested please phone 9545369677

Analisa maybe post a pic for others who are shopping as well.

Quote Originally Posted by analisa View Post
    I have a 1979 53' Hat which I am considering selling. I have not yet put her on the market but please contact me if you are interested. She is near Fort Lauderdale FL. If interested please phone 9545369677
    I will be in Ft Lauderdale this weekend, looking at boats. Can you send me some info and your asking price. You can PM if you like, or send a link. I am stuck in appointments this evening and do not have the ability to call.

After you find the one you want please let me know what was #2 so I can buy it. I was very disappointed with the 53 ED that I looked at last Monday. I am hoping that there are some 30 year old boats that have been loved and cared for.

I just got back from Miami/Lauderdale, looking at boats. I did not have much luck with the 53s that I looked at but I am very interested in a 58 that I saw. Do any of you know it? She is called Seas the moment and was previously called Roto-X.

Quote Originally Posted by Looking Glass View Post
    I just got back from Miami/Lauderdale, looking at boats. I did not have much luck with the 53s that I looked at but I am very interested in a 58 that I saw. Do any of you know it? She is called Seas the moment and was previously called Roto-X.
    Roto-X was her original name and I believe the original owner owned her up until a few years ago. Walstrom Marine in Harbor Springs, MI was the dealer she was sold through and the boat was on the Great Lakes for many years.

Thanks for the info Tom.

Although we started out looking for a 53MY, we fell in love with a 58MY we saw in Fort Lauderdale and made an offer, which was accepted. I am intimidated by the size but she is such a beauty I guess I am going to have to get over it!

She is called "Seas the Day" and was formally known as "Roto-X."

Now I need to find a good surveyor for the Detroits and the Hull. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I see a 58MY in FTL listed that is named "Seas The Moment". Is that the boat or is it another one?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Yes, Seas the Moment. My mistake. In Fort Lauderdale.