Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

2000 Hatteras 70 listed in Coco Beach

Does anyone know of this boat? Sounds like it had some damage done in Ike back in 08 with allot of work done at the time. Great price but salt water inside gives one great pause.....

Re: 2000 Hatteras 70 listed in Coco Beach

I'm considering buying it as a project and had it checked out. Motors and hull are supposed to be good. The electrical all needs to be redone and a lot of the interior needs to be redone.the guy I had look it over said they used Sea Ray panels for stateroom walls. Overall it could be a fun project but it still needs a lot of work.

Is it the big white one?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

At cape marina?

Side to the fence on the first eastern road in the yard past the sailboats?

They have been on and off her a lot lately. I heard the survey showed more than expected needing repair.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

The seller also seems very shady. I talked to him Friday before last and we agreed on a price, I have emails and text messages from him stating that. I contacted him again over the weekend to say I wanted to come down and see the boat myself before I put an offer in writing. So I wanted to set up for sometime the week of the 13th and he tells me that's fine and the price is 70,000 more than we had agreed on. I said I wan't interested in it at that price and he told me I could put an offer in and if it was meant to be it will happen.