Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

boating and family

the video below was done by my daughter for my birthday. the girls talking are her soriety sisters who have been fishing with us for about 9 years we fish the Big Rock marlin tournament,(ladies part) They dress up to wind prizes . they are like daughters and each year keep coming back for more The guys are the people who fish with me the small one is the mate he is 18 and loves it.

BOATING FOR ALL OF US HAS BEEN A BLAST JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE... fREEBIRD THEY ARE WAY TO YOUNG FOR YOU

http://studio.stupeflix.com/v/VxokceUTUgZS/?autoplay=1
    Last edited by Tim Powell; 09-24-2016 at 11:40 PM.

Re: boating and family

They all care about you a lot....so nice of them to make a video like that.

Oh, and they ain't too young for me!
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Happy Birthday! Great video of the love, bonds and great memories made boating!! Wishing you and all of us that love the experience so much, many more great memories made with all of those we hold dear to us!

One of my daughters that I took on a mini vacation last year surprised me with a similar video that I will always cherish! Boating makes such very special memories for so many people!

I raised my son and now my grand children on weekend boating. They love it and I am hoping they follow in my footsteps. It's a great life. We are all lucky enough to be part of their lives and guide them in the right direction. It is clear you raised yours right. Happy Birthday
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    the video below was done by my daughter for my birthday. the girls talking are her soriety sisters who have been fishing with us for about 9 years we fish the Big Rock marlin tournament,(ladies part) They dress up to wind prizes . they are like daughters and each year keep coming back for more The guys are the people who fish with me the small one is the mate he is 18 and loves it.

BOATING FOR ALL OF US HAS BEEN A BLAST JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE... fREEBIRD THEY ARE WAY TO YOUNG FOR YOU

http://studio.stupeflix.com/v/VxokceUTUgZS/?autoplay=1
    Dang it tIM, I plumb missed your birthday and this post, until now! The video was great, and no doubt you're a great guy who I'm proud to call my friend. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Oh yeah, Pucker says hey. I still think we need to go shoot some ducks later this year.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Happy Birthday....

Awesome video.. Thank you for sharing!!!!!