Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: Hull #1, 50' Motoryacht 1964 "HOPE"

The one that sold for $225,000 is the same one as you saw in the Pacific Northwest, that is where it was located. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Here's a couple pics
    Attached Images

A few more
    Attached Images

Some more
    Attached Images

My50hatterasWith the removal of the dinet where do you eat? At the mini breakfast bar or have you set up a dining table somewhere else? Thanks
    Marcus & Michelle
    1968 50' MY Felicity
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Hi,

I was wondering if you noticed any increase in noise when the carpet was replaced with wood flooring? Not sure if you run a generator, I have a 1999 52' sportdeck and we are looking at replacing the carpet with laminate. My only two concerns are an increase in noise from the generator (night-time use) and not seeing a mark on the laminate where there is a large engine room access panel in the saloon floor just above the starboard engine and generator.
    Larry Smith
    1998 52' Sportdeck
    One Eye Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Fanfare View Post
    So where are the other 50MYs?
    I have one! Dopamine is a 1967 50MY. She had a 9' cockpit added in the 80's and her aft deck is enclosed. Previous owners lived aboard for 33 years and took excellent care of her. She's all mine now :-) Homeported in San Diego

Dopamine Wallpaper.jpg
    Dopamine
    1967 59' Cockpit Motor Yacht
    Gilbert AZ
    Homeport San Diego CA

Great boats! We have hull #21, live aboard in the Pacific Northwest. These boats were built like a
    brick S&%t House. We cruise ours up into the Canadian Islands every summer. The 8V71's are
    great engines and will probably outlive me. We cruise comfortably at 1200 - 1300 rpms and do around9 knots assuming the tides and currents are working for us. When we bought our boat 12 years ago
    we thought hard and long about buying such an old boat but we are thankful we did. Our boat shows
    the wear and tear of use but nothing a bit of paint and varnish won't cure. Good luck selling 'Hope'.
    I'm sure you could get more than what you're asking at least up where we live.

Keith
    Lady J

Quote Originally Posted by luv4h2o View Post
    I have one! Dopamine is a 1967 50MY. She had a 9' cockpit added in the 80's and her aft deck is enclosed. Previous owners lived aboard for 33 years and took excellent care of her. She's all mine now :-) Homeported in San Diego

Attachment 28520
    I know it's been a while - do you happen to have more pictures? Especially of the hull extension?