Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Cruise Air Units

Doubt anyone will want them... but I just decommissioned my old Cruise Air AC units. A friend of mine is an HVAC tech and drained the units. I'll pull them out in the next week or so and they're free to anyone who wants to pay shipping. All 4 units came out working.

20160606_134857.jpg
    Ryan Maloney
    "Branwyn" - 62' MY (53' stretch)
    Seattle, WA

Re: Cruise Air Units

Ryan, I'm tempted sense we are on the same coast. I'll ask a buddy of mine who may need parts to split the cost. I'll get back to you.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Ryan, have you decided what you are going to replace them with? If so can you share the cost with me. Mine work fine but it's a 1979 and who knows how long they will last.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I'm still working out the design details of my new heating/cooling system but will post a thread once I get closer to a final design. It'll end up being a centralized hydronic system. I'm working with Sure Marine http://www.suremarineservice.com who are real pros with marine HVAC. The nice thing with Sure Marine is they'll give guidance and help assemble a kit and then (if you want) do the install yourself.
    Ryan Maloney
    "Branwyn" - 62' MY (53' stretch)
    Seattle, WA

I would be interested in the sea water pump and 2of the control dial units if they are available. 1-408-476-5706Our getaway II.

I'll take them ..... I have one bad and a questionable unit on my 50c.

Ryan, I spoke to a few Hat owners in California. jfp has contacted you on th forum already. One of the owners would like to take the largest unit you have. If you don't mind sharing with more than just one my friend will take that one. Call me at 650-619-2308 and I will make the arrangements. Thanks Rusty/SEVEN
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California