Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. 32V Blower / Bilge pump panel lights

Does anyone have a source/part number for the red round cylinder bulbs/lights that are on the flybridge /helm on 81' vintage? I have a number of them that are out that I would like to replace.

Re: 32V Blower / Bilge pump panel lights

Sams has them all.
    Bill Root, USCG 100 Ton Master, Near Coastal
    MV BUFFALO GAL
    1988 54' MY

Just bought all new ones from Sam's 2.50 each.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

4. Re: 32V Blower / Bilge pump panel lights

Is this the one: 27740A ?

I assume that all of the bilge indicator and blower indicators are 32volt. But I don't see a 32volt light on the site...?

Are you looking for the light bulbs or the red cover?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

6. Re: 32V Blower / Bilge pump panel lights

Bulbs. Although I am not 100% convinced that these assembly's have replaceable bulbs. I attached a picture of the blower lights. I think they are similar to the ones on the system monitor.
    Attached Images

The red lens has been discontinued at Sam's. I have looked for them as well with no luck. I've been told to just replace the whole light system. Do you just need a replacement for a missing one or are you looking to put on news ones? I have a friend who may be replacing all of his. If he does I'll write and let you know.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

If you are just looking for the light bulbs Sam's do have them. Call Steve and tell him what your looking for. $2.50 each.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

There are 3 different voltage ratings for the various "32" v ibulbs used on the boats. The original paperwork that came with the boat lists the bulb types and the locations. 32V, 34 and 37V bulbs are used depending on the applications. If you put a 32 where Hatt spec was for a 37, the bulb will be too bright for the application and will not last very long. All the bulbs are available (or were) from SAMS as well as other bulb suppliers.
    Mike P
    San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Kent Island MD; San Antonio TX
    1980 53MY "Brigadoon"

Mike, you bring up a good point. On my lower helm (1979 53 MY) looking at the small gauges across the top the two outside gauges light up really bright. The others are very dim even when I use the dimmer. I called Sam's and ordered all new bulbs from Steve. I replaced them all only to have the same issue. Your thoughts.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California