Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

the gutless atack in orlando.

I'm floored by the number of people killed and injured. It's a tragedy and should never have happened.

It's just like the chicken shit rag heads to go after unarmed people to maximize their death and destruction. I'm not a gay man and have no feelings either way about their lifestyle or their existence but am appalled by the attack on them.

First remember that it's not legal to carry in a bar in florida. That's one issue. Another is that the targeted people are generally peaceful and too often victims of violence because they don't believe in actively protecting themselves. They were sitting ducks.

Whats next from these cowards? Attacks at a lamaze class?

You don't see them going after the Americans who can and will defend themselves. They attack pacifist groups to try to get laws passed to take guns away from those willing to defend themselves.

Maybe it's time to look at the people that are committing these terrible acts and start to be pro active.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Re: the gutless atack in orlando.

Lamaze class? Dont give them any ideas......Some people cant see the forest for the trees. The Japanese killed approx. 200K innocent village people of China who helped the Doo Little raiders to safety. So many innocent people killed all the time. We just need to declare WAR on the Waco's and stop being so politically correct. I'm just going to stop going to places I cant carry my gun. I'm not going to be a sitting duck, if I can help it. Too bad the terrorist didnt try to raid a biker bar. They know better.
    Pate B.
    1985 43' MY "Blue Bayou"
    Southport, NC

Among the groups the current administration is set on protecting are gays and Muslims.

Maybe this will prompt the community organizer in chief will finally take action against radical Islam...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

It's the gun's fault.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by magnawake View Post
    Too bad the terrorist didn't try to raid a biker bar. They know better.
    I thought that as well. He wouldn't have gotten very many rounds off in a biker bar before 30 guys blasted him.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    It's the gun's fault.
    But guns can't rent cars to drive to the club.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Among the groups the current administration is set on protecting are gays and Muslims.

Maybe this will prompt the community organizer in chief will finally take action against radical Islam...
    The guy that armed the Muslim Brotherhood?
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Sickening that florida congressman Alan Grayson just said on the news the fix is to stop selling guns. He wouldn't even say the Islamic extremists can be responsible.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

For years we've banned illegal drugs and what good has that done? The Mexican cartels are bringing more drugs that ever across the border. If we ban guns the cartels will make sure more guns than ever will cross the border. Liberals are an alien species to me.

If a gun is left alone and unwatched will it plan and carry out an attack?

Can we say the same about certain immigrants?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.