Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Getting rid of a few things

Stuff is piling up and I need to get rid of a few things. I have a KVH HP4 antenna for Direct TV removed from boat. Who needs it? I don't have the boxes to go with it as someone has taken those already. I also have several of the windows removed from the boat. All I have left are the rear master stateroom window in the cockpit and the three front windows for the main helm. I may have the two pilot house windows not sure. They are not in bad shape I only removed them because of painting the boat. I also have about 6-7 portholes left. I may have a swim platform as we haven't decided if we will make a new one or keep the one we have. The existing one has just been painted so it looks brand new. The parts are either at the house near Raleigh NC or Beaufort so we would need to coordinate pick up. PM me or feel free to give me a shout on my mobile at 919-818-7852. I have several other parts which I will try to list in a few days also.

Not looking to make any real money just trying let other shave an opportunity to repair or replace parts before I toss the stuff.

Boat is 1979 53 yachtfish

Re: Getting rid of a few things

What are you looking to get for the swim platform? Do you have a pic? I may be interested particularly if the mounting holes match up. Thanks!

How much you think you need for the antenna?
    And if I buy it.....can you hang on to it for a little while till I can get down there?
    "Yachtzee"
    1976 36C Hatteras
    Catawba Island, OH

Several have called about the KVH system. i am taking requests in the order received. If the first person passes I will contact the second person and so on and so on.

The swim platform is still in question. the admiral and I are having a difference of opinion. I am headed down later this week and we will be making a decision. I have no idea what it is worth so make an offer. Photo is below.
    Attached Images

Aside from the fact that I don't know what your swim platform is worth, but it looks beautiful, I got the talking to from the first mate that we need a new fridge first. Thanks anyway.