Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wind Farm Proposed for NY Bight

Right in the middle of one of the most heavily trafficked marine routes in the entire world. What could possibly go wrong?

http://www.boem.gov/New-York/

NY Bight.jpg
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Wind Farm Proposed for NY Bight

It isn't April 1 yet, Bob.

You ARE joking, aren't you?

I wish I were. I guess maybe we need to replace the potential energy that would that would have been produced by drilling out on the continental shelf off the east coast.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

It's recycling all the energy from the NE Blowhards.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

And here I was blaming Yankee fans.

What could possibly go wrong? It not like there is ever fog in the area,, or someone might crash into one or storms ever happen in that area. I just don't see a problem?

Besides, I'm sure the eco/energy crowd interviewed all of the fish and fish gave a fins up to the project.

JM
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Glory View Post
    What could possibly go wrong? It not like there is ever fog in the area,, or someone might crash into one or storms ever happen in that area. I just don't see a problem?

Besides, I'm sure the eco/energy crowd interviewed all of the fish and fish gave a fins up to the project.

JM
    DO NOT FEEL ALONE. Here on the outer banks of all places core sound right in the middle of the fly way for fowl. The things are bigger than the cape look out lighthouse and they do make noise. They are already coming in on freighters with China flags and Haling ports. Really is kinda messed up Yalls president gives grants and the hard stuff is imported from China,,,,,I am not sure if the ones in port are bound for the cape but they have been here for about three weeks still on the ship. It a big bag of Siberian horse manura.....
    Heard rumors they go on OPEN GROUNDS FARM its about 7000+ acreage farm owned by Italians. Just rumors i believe.
    Last edited by Tim Powell; 03-21-2016 at 08:02 PM.

Giant pinball machine. Don't worry, President Trump will walk that back.

Angry Re: Wind Farm Proposed for NY Bight

Quote Originally Posted by johnjen50 View Post
    Giant pinball machine. Don't worry, President Trump will walk that back.
    Yea right and drop off all the ilegals as they go through the canal headed to china.