Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

"We Are Witnessing A Peaceful Revolution"

I know political posts are sort of taboo on here, but this is just too good not to share... at least until it's removed.

Just saw this on Fox and LOVED it! Home Depot's Ken Langone gave Cavuto an ear full!

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/47832...#sp=show-clips
    Last edited by Freeebird; 03-02-2016 at 05:37 PM.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Re: You've Gotta See This

So true. The sad part about it is Trump is the wrong guy and most of his supporters would agree. The fact they'd rather vote for him than any of the career politicians should be a major wake up call for both parties and all politicians. In the end we'll have another election where you have to hold your nose when you vote. I hope that at least once in my life I'll have the chance to vote for a presidential candidate that I actually like.
    Last edited by saltshaker; 03-02-2016 at 05:56 PM.
    Jack Sardina

I dunno, Jack. I'm not so sure that Trump is the wrong guy given the situation. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I'll have no problem whatsoever pulling the lever for him if he gets the nod, and I won't even have to hold my nose to do it, considering the alternative. There's not enough Febreze in all the world to mask that stench.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Every contractor I know that's worked on his projects got paid and was treated fairly. I'm voting for him.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    I dunno, Jack. I'm not so sure that Trump is the wrong guy given the situation. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I'll have no problem whatsoever pulling the lever for him if he gets the nod, and I won't even have to hold my nose to do it, considering the alternative. There's not enough Febreze in all the world to mask that stench.
    I've worked with Trump on several different occasions. He's not fit for president. Having said that, he's more fit than the others. Now would be a good time for a candidate like Steve Forbes.
    Jack Sardina

Curious why you make that statement Jack. I heard the same about Reagan.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

This is what this great country has come to, 30 years ago this wouldn't even make a good movie. I don't know to cry, laugh or just move. You always think it can't get worse and then it gets worse. I hope someone can change things or we are all doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by rsmith View Post
    Curious why you make that statement Jack. I heard the same about Reagan.
    I think that was said about Reagan feeling he was not experienced enough or aggressive enough. Trump is dangerous. He knows nothing about foreign policy, he's a major control freak who insist on everyone doing as he says. I can't see him working with congress, the senate or other foreign leaders. He's used to getting his own way because he is the guy with the money in a business deal. When he doesn't get his own way he throws a tantrum. Can't see that working well with foreign leaders who he will have little power over. On the flip side him playing hardball can be of great benefit but I personally can't see him as a successful world leader. I guess he might be America's Putin from a personality perspective. I think he will eventually self destruct. Too many skeletons in his closet and politicians will use that to bring him down. If he does make it to the general election without any serious scandal, he may just win as both parties are sick of the establishment politicians and I don't think many will look at a vote for Trump as a Republican vote. He does seem to be the only candidate that could draw a significant base from both parties. Time will tell.
    Jack Sardina

Quote Originally Posted by rsmith View Post
    Every contractor I know that's worked on his projects got paid and was treated fairly. I'm voting for him.
    So trump paid his contractors.....but he screwed the bankers. I have no problem with that
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Watched the video. He's repeating himself.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375