Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Re: 1987 45 Convertible - Anyone know her?

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    Thanks, didn't realize there were two of them like this. Dog River does nice work. I looked at a 58SF they repowered with C18's. Very nice design and install.
    There are several around
    one in Florida that was repowered in the same mariner i am in was a 46 put volvos in CHECK MATE.STILL FOR SALE
    another in florida with qsm11 in it it is a 45 still for sale I did go look at it http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1988...s#.VvCBpBHi0hc
    There was a 45 in Morehead city that was done in Morehead qsm11 boat was sold a long time ago went to Marthas Vineyard The sale price or ask was 300,000
    Boat mane was somthing like HATTER somthing same croud that has the 63 GILLICAN for sale now STREAM MACHINE..
    There was a 45 in Wilmington NC he offered the boat for sale on the forum i have not been on the boat but saw it from the street. I went to Wilmington to pick up a part From Martin marine a cruse air distributor.He knew where the boat was. I believe the name was Jolly mom that has been almost 4 years so not sure. The boat i saw was not at a private residence.
    Last edited by Tim Powell; 03-21-2016 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by capttonyf View Post
    I think you'd have a winner if you could do it cheap enough or if you bought this boat and were able to ship it back to FL and be into it for under $150K Total. I would guess shipping could range in total cost anywhere between $25,000 to $50,000. Maybe call this broker and see how exactly the boat performs with that power.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1989...s#.Vuxn-tIrK9I

Tony
    Started doing some digging on the boat and a very very long story short.... boat was sunk at a dock a few years ago....

Quote Originally Posted by DealMan View Post
    Started doing some digging on the boat and a very very long story short.... boat was sunk at a dock a few years ago....
    RUN! Not that it's not possible to have been refit properly after a sinking, it's just there are too many other boats for sale or coming up for sale that haven't sunk. Why take the chance? Just my opinion.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by capttonyf View Post
    RUN! Not that it's not possible to have been refit properly after a sinking, it's just there are too many other boats for sale or coming up for sale that haven't sunk. Why take the chance? Just my opinion.

Tony
    110%. Pretty much quit listening after I heard that.

That boat needs you. Don't listen to these guys, they have hearts of flint. That boat needs someone to love it, and you are that guy. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    That boat needs you. Don't listen to these guys, they have hearts of flint. That boat needs someone to love it, and you are that guy. Go for it.
    I am stone hearted. After my dog was shot and killed in Iraq I haven't poured my heart out to anything else. I'll pass.

Will be a decade next year. RIP
    Blade.jpg
    Last edited by DealMan; 03-23-2016 at 10:47 PM.

That sucks. God bless, and thank you for your service.

Now go get a boat (and a dog or two).
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    That sucks. God bless, and thank you for your service.

Now go get a boat (and a dog or two).
    I have the dogs... lol Black and White shepherds. Now just for the boat. Working on it.

Thank you for your service and I am sorry for your loss!

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Which Boat needs him?

Tony