Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chocks / Cradel for 13' Whaler?

Hello - looking for set of Chocks / Cradle to mount on aft end of FB for 2010 Boston Whaler 130 Sport. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions...
    Thanks,
    Jerry
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Re: Chocks / Cradel for 13' Whaler?

Look on the parts for sale tab. There is a set right above below your post.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Yes, I responded to that posting last week, and PM'd the person that posted it but hadn't heard back yet (and in fairness the PM was just early yesterday morning so I still hope to hear from them). Thanks for pointing it out, I do appreciate it. I'd still be interested in pursuing other options...
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I've sent PM that never get answered. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    I've sent PM that never get answered. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.
    I would normally think I probably screwed up the PM or something happened to it, but this time they acknowledged getting my PM and said they responded, but I didn't see a response. I suppose it could be a glitch on either side, no harm no foul as far as I'm concerned.

I decided it would be prudent to just post the question, which I'm still very hopeful to get some guidance on (chock / cradle for Whaler 13) if there is anyone with a possible lead or other suggestion. Always appreciate any inputs here... Thanks!!
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

It looks like I screwed up my PM back to you. I just tried again.
    Jim
    1984 53' MY
    'Plan B'

I have a set of UMT chocks for 13' Whaler Sport. Brand new. Been in my storage for several years, sowould like to get them out and gone . If interested, call me at 763-229-4519 and I'll explain why theyWhaler cradle 2.jpgWhaler cradle 1.jpgare for sale.
    Bill Root, USCG 100 Ton Master, Near Coastal
    MV BUFFALO GAL
    1988 54' MY

If anyone has a set like this (I assume these were sold LONG ago), I’m very interested. Please PM or text 3108238570. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by oceanjake View Post
    If anyone has a set like this (I assume these were sold LONG ago), I’m very interested. Please PM or text 3108238570. Thanks!
    What year is your Whaler? I found out the hard way that there was a significant change in the hulls. I bought a set of chocks here that didn't fit, so I had a new set made ($$). I left the old set at the yard but they are supposedly holding on to that (and the old davit, etc) until I can find a home for them. The chocks I have were for the older hull design (I'm not sure of the year of change-over).
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I am looking for the old style chocks for a 1983 whaler.

If oceanjake does not take I would be interested

John Maloney
    631 617 3990