Awshucks:

I was a regular in this forum but left for reasons I won't go into. I have come out of my silence mode to say I am truly sorry for your detached retina problem. I am almost 60, had a detached retina (and loads of surgery) and have had to retire from the practice of law, can no longer ride my Harleys (a passion and had to sell them at a dramatic loss) and have been on a serious hunt for a 53 to 61 Hatt for over 14 months. Like you I have had nightmare times with brokers (and posted a new thread on this forum and said everything you said - but I got roasted - another story) but I have managed after that thread to be put in touch with a very nice and honest broker (and I am sure your Tucker Fallon is as well). I wish you all the best with your eye problem as well as selling your Hatt - it is beautiful. I am sure it will all work out for you. My endless operations have at least eliminated the bright yellow light and I can now see very well out of the bad eye (the other one was OK) and am told that I will have no problem owning a boat. So there may be better days ahead for you and I wish you all the best.

Bill

ps: back into silence mode again!