Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: 1985 64' Cockpit Motoryacht for sale

Hi,
    Thanks for the comments. It was judged the best looking Hat at the 2006 West Palm show. The latest price is only $449K at the shipyard group. Almost cheaper than hamburger at this price. I'm still having problems with my retina and am only seeing with one eye, thus we are forced to sell our yacht.

We had an independent surveyer representing boat-chek.com do a presales survey. His survey is on summarized here:

http://members.aol.com/awschucks/boatcheck.doc

Dave
    Last edited by awschucks; 12-18-2006 at 06:16 PM.

On YachtWorld the price says $599K.

Beautiful boat Dave.

To bad it's too far out of my price range. good luck.

Bump.

For sale at the Shipyard group in Ft. Lauderdale. Call Tucker Fallon at 954-801-3645 for the details on our yacht.

Dave

Price reduction.

Dave

Dave, What is the new asking price?

$449,000. I saw her 2 days ago at Shipyard's display shed at Bradford Marine. There's also a 58 MY there askng $299K, which is what I was there to see. The prices are definitely coming down.

I gotta tell you, dealing with real estate agents and boat brokers turns my stomach, sometimes they are a needed evil though. Thank goodness I was able to bypass the broker in my last boat purchase and save a ton of money, I sure hope you have success here, you may want to try ebay also with a starting bid at your minimum price, though not sure what their fees are ... Do you have a 4-sale sign on your boat at the marina? I found mine walking the docks and talking to people that knew the owner. Good Luck, Rick

Dave I think I was on your boat back in 11-12 of 2005 and I think we did make a verbal offer to feel the water . the boat was docked in adventura way around a long gated area walk to the boat? the cockpit had fiberglass steps down and the storage was next to it and to the left port side was the grill I totaly loved, and you just had some hurricane damage up top and was fixing the canvas. I hope he did contact you with the offer (verbal) it was lower but we where fishing at the time and found a boat the following month.
    good luck with the sale let me know if i got the right boat....
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

Re: 1985 64' Cockpit Motoryacht for sale SOLD

Hi,
    If you have been following my terror story about brokers, I would recommend that you talk with Tucker Fallon at The Shipyard group in Ft. Lauderdale. 954-801-3645.

I have worked with Tucker for over 6 months and can say that he is a professional person that can help you to sell your boat or maybe help you to find the right boat for you. I am writing this only to let you folks know there is a least on honest broker in the bunch. ( I know there may be many others, but Tucker did a great job).

As you may recall from the previous messages, I have had a nightmare with previous brokers. Try Tucker out for a different experience.

With all of this being said, our 64' Hat has been sold. Sniff sniff.
    Dave