Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

1985 64' Cockpit Motoryacht PRICE CHANGE

We are selliing our 1985 64 foot Cockpit Motor Yacht. It has had a complete new interior and is ready to go. We kept the flavor of the 1985 yacht while upgrading many systems to modern standards. This very clean boat, has three staterooms, each with it own head, galley down with booth, huge enclosed sun deck, Jenn Air grill, refrigerator and freezer in the fishing cockpit, walk thru engine layout and all modern electronics. All canvas and eising windows are new.

This is not a hurricane damaged or sunken boat like many of the boats that you are seeing lately that have been refurburshied.

The sun deck has a wet bar with ice maker and refrig. The fly bridge also has a frig and seating for many friends. The hard bottom dinghy has a 25Hp Eninrude and is in nice shape.

The layout of the boat is typical Hatteras with crews quarters with bunks up front, a queen in the middle and the master has a queen as well. The master has a huge tub in the head and the rest of the heads have roomy showers.

8V92's at 650 HP each, will move this yacht at around 20 knots. The starboard engine has 2500 hrs and the port has 500. Both start very quickly and settle down to a nice even idle. Both engines pass the Genisis engine test with ease. There is a Westerbeke 20KW gen set with 400 hrs on it. Of course it has Niad Stabilizers, Matrix watermaker, Sea-Tel gyro satelite dish, Glendenning Synchro, SSB, new Dual VHF's, new Color dual station Furuono 72 Mile 10KW radar/GPS, New dual station Interphase Dual Scan Color forward looking Sonar, New Simrad Dual Station Simrad Autopilot with remote and a backup Northstar GPS on the flybridge,

Among some of the improvements to this Hat, is a new side by side Refrig, new stove, new microwave, new Washer/Dryer and a complete redo of the interior. New solid 5/8" teak decking in the pilot house, galley and the heads and the rest of the boat has new carpet. New headliner with all new flush to the surface lighting.

This yacht is currently for sale at The Shipyard Group in Ft. Lauderdale. Contact Tucker Fallon for more details at: 954-801-3645.

Main salon with illuminated etched gl*** window

Main salon Dog not included.

Master head

Walkway between engines
    Attached Images
    Last edited by awschucks; 02-10-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Re: 1985 64' Cockpit Motoryacht for sale

Dave, Mary,

It was a pleasure meeting you while we were down for the boat show. Your boat is in beautiful shape, and I suspect the first knowledeable buyer that steps aboard her will see the value in her.

I wish I were in the market for her!

Best of luck,

-Ed G.

I'm trying to figure this one out. Is this a factory 63 CY, or a 56 or 58 MY with an aftermarket cockpit?
    Tom

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering, but I'm just recovering from eye surgery and I am just starting to see again. (plug for Baskin Palmer in Miami. BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD FOR EYE CARE. no I'm not in the food chain there )

Any way, our 64 started out as a 56' and had a 8' cockpit added by Cable Marine. They developed the technique for Allied and the whole thing was sponsored ( supported by ? ) Hatters as I've been told. Cable developed the molds and did the development for Allied. Allied, I understand was called Hatteras south.

Our fishing cockpit has a Jenn Air grill with a built in refrigerator and freezer. Also a small sink to clean up and lots of storage with two huge lazzeretes. There is a fresh water wash down connection for cockpit clean up. Easy access to the swim platform with an opening hatch. 550 gallons of additional fuel tank as well.

Thanks,
    Dave

Did I see this boat on Ebay awhile back? New Price?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Hi,
    I'm trying to sell our yacht in several different ways. I don't think anyone would buy a yacht like this on Ebay, but I believe it is an effective way to advertise it around the world. So far, it had been dissapointing.

We took the boat to the West Palm Beach show and she was voted the best Hat there. With that and a quarter, I can get a senior coffee at McDonalds.

Yeah the pictures look great! I just wondered if it was the same boat. I wish you luck in selling her. Sometimes the really perfect ones take longer to find the right buyer. If you sell her, are you going to buy another Hatt? Or are you just taking a break from boating?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering, but I had more eye surgery. Yes, I did try to use Ebay as an advertising tool. I doubt that anyone in their right mind would bid on a yacht like ours without first looking at it, but who knows where Ebay's pages might reach? Someone might realize that out yacht is a pretty cheap 3 bedroom condo in SouthEast Florida and put a bid on Ebay.

My boating and reading days may be over, as the old eyes are getting goofy. They might come back in a year or so, but they are not working well at this time. The fun began with a detached retina and more.

Thanks for your interest,
    Dave

Re: 1985 64' Cockpit Motoryacht for sale Price drop

Another price change!! The BUC book says that 1985 64' CPMY'S haVE sold from $550K to $750K. We think our 85 is above average, so this should be a good deal for someone.

Dave
    Last edited by awschucks; 04-20-2006 at 06:44 PM.

I see that 4 yacht brokers have your boat listed on YachtWorld as an open listing. 3 of the 4 eroneously describe your boat as "basically a 58 with a cockpit extension" which is not the case. A 58 would have a 15'10" beam. This does a disservice to your huge 18'2" beam boat. You may remember that I was aboard your boat in February, in Hollywood. She is quite nice. If I may, I would like to suggest that you pick ONE local yacht broker to represent your boat. Hopefully one that isn't an idiot. Give him/her a Central Listing so that they are dedicated to you and your boat and it's marketing. I would suggest Frank Gordon. Good luck.