Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Naiad Service question

Northshore....

Thanks for the reply.

Currently dealing with tech support. They’re running me in circles, but we’ll see where it leads.

Found the DIP switches on the board to disable the alarms, so I have done that and will probably put the switches on my NMEA 2000 bus.

Hopefully there are no other issues with the board.

I don't know which office you are calling but I had much better service and help from Don in their Connecticut office! His phone number there is 203-929-6355 he was very helpful vs the run around I got from the Ft L office!

Quote Originally Posted by northshoreone View Post
    I don't know which office you are calling but I had much better service and help from Don in their Connecticut office! His phone number there is 203-929-6355 he was very helpful vs the run around I got from the Ft L office!
    just curios... did your main board have other issues also, or did you replace it solely for the alarm failure?

If I remember correctly it was only due to the alarm failure issue. I just didn't want to chance something more serious failing in it at the worst possible moment!