Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

novurania 360 dl

anybody know what a 2004 novurania 360dl with a 2004 yamaha 40 hp 4 stroke and easy loader trailer worth? it is pretty well equipped, standard horizon eclipse vhf, manual trim tabs, compass, lowrance depth finder, on board battery charger, ss cable 3 point lifting sling, built in gas tank. this model has a side control console. everything appears to be in good shape. she spent most of her time in the garage except when in use. i am trying to sell this for a friend that no longer has a big boat to use it on. anybody here need one like this?

Re: novurania 360 dl

3.5-5k depending on condition and location. It sounds as though it's in good shape. Your location may be an issue though.
    Greg Harrington
    43 DCFB 1977 w/Cummins 903 M1 (340HP)
    Hull #454

Drag it over here and Ill give you a grand.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I traded a 2005 12' ab deluxe with a 40 Yamaha in last spring in Fort Lauderdale and got 3000. It was in good shape with new cushions. So I think GB is about right.

If you were closer I would take it.

Where are u located? Their may be some interest.

i'm on the mississippi gulf coast near biloxi, a little town called pass christian

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    i'm on the mississippi gulf coast near biloxi, a little town called pass christian
    If my PM did not get sent could you shoot pic I have been searching for awhile dock neighbor has similar set up,

If in good nick, assuming the OB hours are low, I'd say most sellers would price more like $6500 to $7500 for one like that...inflatable dealers even more. Whether they'd actually get that or not I don't know. This time of year would depress the value a bit also...north of Florida anyway.

About 6 months ago I paid $6,500 for a 2006 Avon 350 RIB w/ center console, Yahama 25 hp 4 stroke w/70 hours, also built in gas tank, VHF, davit lifting cable assembly, etc. and almost new trailer and based on ads I had seen over the prior months for similar Zodiacs I thought it a good deal at that price.

The fancier CC RIBS are nutty expensive new...if that Avon was still being made it would easily be $25,000 plus the trailer. Suspect the Novurania even more, considering it's a little longer and has larger OB.

Avon may have more name recognition for quality hypalon boats but in reality a Novurania is probably a better boat with better parts support.
    Last edited by Milacron; 12-12-2015 at 05:39 PM.