Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

'86 36: convertable

My health issues are forcing us to sell our awesome, like new 36' 1986 convertible. Always maintained and polished to like new. New Raritan Atlantes head. New Nova Kool refrigerator-freezer. All new and tasteful interior, including new forepeak cushions, all chairs and fold out couch redone etc. Mid life 350 Crusaders in perfect shape. Pictures and YW posting in 2 weeks. See it now and make an offer. Lying Miami...Dinner Key Marina.
    Maynard Rupp 313 701 1179
    Last edited by Maynard Rupp; 10-30-2015 at 01:09 PM.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

Re: '86 36: convertable

I've seen this boat. She is a jewel, no other word for it. Maynard, I am sorry you have to part with her, but we will refuse to part with you. Once a forum member and inmate of this asylum, you are always part of it.

Location? Asking price?
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

I have been on this boat as well. She is better kept than any 36 you will find.

I am so sorry to hear you have to sell her, Maynard. I know she is your "baby" and I hope the new owner treats her as you have.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    Location? Asking price?

You may want to read the post again. It says Dinner Key Marina, Miami.

And if you have any interest at all, you should call Maynard. He is a super guy and this boat will not be on the market for long.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I totally agree.. Many years ago we met up with Maynard during one of the Miami boat shows and we had a group of HOFers get together. Maynards boat is truly a one of a kind. The word "outstanding" really doesn't do that boat justice. It will sell very fast.

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    Location? Asking price?
    The boat is at Dinner Key Marina in Miami............The pre-broker asking price is $46,500
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

Our pre-broker asking price is 46,500
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

Here is a large group of pictures of our 36. Just open the link and enlarge any pictures that interest you...Use the forward and back button to move through them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ws3gejwlg...WoXgJm0sa?dl=0

ENJOY
    Last edited by Maynard Rupp; 11-04-2015 at 07:11 AM.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

what is cruise speed and Fuel burn with gas engines?

thanks