Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1984 Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht

I am toying with the idea of selling my 48 CPMY. I am the second owner. I have owned it since 2004. She is powered by Detroit 6v-92's, about 1100 hours. The boat is a northern boat, stored 6 months a year. She is in good to very good shape, needs interior cosmetics. Does anyone have a sense about what I could sell her for?

Re: 1984 Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht

Engage a reputable yacht broker and ask them to search Soldboats.com. They pay for access to that database. That will give you an idea.

Not many FSBO boats sell. If you are serious about selling your boat, getting a broker to represent it is the way to do.

Did you list your boat or are you still trying to sell her yourself? Maybe more info would help as well as photos. I might know someone for you.
    Jim & Kara Leither
    Currently Looking for Anoher Hatteras
    jleither50@yahoo.com

Jim
    Did you mean you know a good broker or you know a potential buyer? I have a 43 DCMY for sale and am shopping for a good broker.

Hi All,

Eric Horst, Bayport Yacht Sales MD. Did a wonderful job selling my boat. His member name is seaeric.
    Gene
    Former Owner 1974 Hatteras Yachtfish
    Glittering Image

Hull # 50
    Total Production 1972-1975 Sixty Four