Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Re: New galley up construction underway

Thanks for the video. So many great ideas!

It’s not for everyone... I really hated the galley down since we love cooking it’s nice to be up. Down side is the salon is smaller but it s a compromise that works for us

The second best part is having a huge master stateroom and head yet we can still have three stateroom at the end if we choose to
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Nice progress! I see in your video that you revamped the helm and recessed the wheel. Very nice, it certainly makes it feel more spacious and less cluttered. It's the little details that count. I am very interested to see how you finish out the 3rd stateroom in the former galley.
    Robert Moore
    Lagniappe
    '73 53' Hatteras Classic
    Hull 391

Right now it s my workshop and it will stay like that for a while... there is enough room for a single bed or two bunks at and angle like on the 58 MY. We just don’t need a third SR

As to the helm, every foot of space counted. Removing the old tilt helm also took out like 200 lbs. that thing was heavy!
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat