Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Stidd xl500 (pair)

I have a NEW pair of Stidd Helm chairs for sale. Both are brand-new in the box with mounting kit. White with white powder coated pedestal and foot rest. Pedestal is telescopic.
    I have them on eBay at $4000 each I will sell them to anybody here on this form for $3500 each or $6500 for the pair. Shipping is included in the eBay auction but not included at this discounted price on this form. However,I can arrange shipping on a pallet from a loading dock to your commercial location, or locally pick up here in New Bern. I also routinely travel to the Hampton Roads, Norfolk Virginia area and would be willing to deliver if prepaid. http://www.ebay.com/itm/331641665355...witem=&vxp=mtr
    Last edited by hoop1013; 08-31-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Re: Stidd xl500 (pair)

I see that I have had quite a few views, please tell me if I am asking too much (honestly) or it's just that no one is buying at this time. I've sold many chairs in the past and at just over half of retail I don't think my price is ridiculous.

Probably not the value. Just the price. Most members here don't spend $8K a year after insurance and dockage. Especially on chairs. They look nice but may be to high end for most of us.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I'd buy them if we didn't just close on a new house last week. Wife wants new furniture for inside and out so the boat spending slows temporarily. Others here have spent more on lesser items. Give it some time and see how it shakes out. It is a limited market for such items but all you need is one buyer.
    Jack Sardina

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    I'd buy them if we didn't just close on a new house last week. Wife wants new furniture for inside and out so the boat spending slows temporarily. Others here have spent more on lesser items. Give it some time and see how it shakes out. It is a limited market for such items but all you need is one buyer.
    Now Jack your boat would be a nice place for them. I don't think I could get 2 on my bridge anyway.

Congrats on the house now buy the wife some helm chairs.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Probably not the value. Just the price. Most members here don't spend $8K a year after insurance and dockage. Especially on chairs. They look nice but may be to high end for most of us.
    I wish i only spent 8K a year
    Jack Sardina

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    I wish i only spent 8K a year

Not including insurance and dockage I am a bit over that too and I cant burn fuel as fast as you can.

But I wouldn't trade it for the world.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

This looks like the model I have mounted on my fly bridge. Super comfortable and adjustable enough to please the Admiral. I don't remember when I put this on, probably at least 10 years. It has held up extremely well. A big improvement over the original Pompanette.
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932

Anyone ...........Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

I'd need a bigger boat.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.