Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Seacoast Services, Inc. Seaford, NY

These fine folks boast a new and quiet replacement for the old Sea-Land (choo-choo train) vacuum pumps. The price seems to be significantly lower than the rebuild kit previously offered by the aforementioned and now defunct(?) supplier.
    I would be very interested and appreciative if anyone in this great Forum who has delt with these fine folks would share any details of their experience.
    Thanks,
    Capt'n Billy
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Re: Seacoast Services, Inc. Seaford, NY

They are just selling the current generation of OEM VacuFlush pumps and parts. Sealand is part of the Dometic family now and these guys are just another reseller. No dealing with them myself, I liked the great advice and customer service from Environmental Marine in Ft. Lauderdale . But if these guys are local to you, why not give them a try?
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

I bought parts for my old Mansfield vacuflush toilets twice this year from them. Found them knowledgeable, prompt and reasonable in price. Go for it.

Bobk

4. Re: Seacoast Services, Inc. Seaford, NY

I've used them several times for parts for 1989 vintage Vac-u-flush. Good service and customer support.
    Bill
    Brickell - Miami, Fl
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine

I like them, and have bought several rebuild kits and parts.

Last time, I did buy their in-house seal kit and found it to be fine, except the top plate o-ring was truly round in cross section (vs square) and clearly smaller than the factory channel. Still seems to seal correctly though.

DAN

They did a repair on the vacufkush system on my old donzi were great to deal with