Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Smile Wanted shared ownership with other Hatteras Enthusiasts

I am looking for 5 to 10 former Hatteras Owners to purchase a refurbished motor yacht and enjoy the Boating Lifestyle again. I am 85 years old and would want a captained yacht. There are tremendous 70 footers available to fill my needs on a part time basis. I would finance the purchase for credit worthy membership. Just like interval ownership. Please contact me if you too are addicted to diesel fumes, salt air, and the Comfort of a Hatteras Yacht.
    Last edited by wwgilman; 07-10-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Re: Wanted shared ownership with out her Hatteras Enthusiasts

Gil you outta just come buy the 58 LRC that's here at my dock. She's got the cockpit you want, she's got the on deck head that you want. She's in nice shape and ready for you. The LRC's hold value well so you'll get a lot of your $$ back when you're done. I'm sure we can find you an old Captain that's just as cranky as you are. Whaddaya say?
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Eric, send me the listing on the 58. Also do you know of anyone that would want the job of running her? Maybe I would just keep it moving from Alantic Yacht Basin 6 months of the year. Think of someone that might need it the other six months. Thanks for your thoughts. WWG

Gil, where do you want to home port? Your profile says you're hail from NC.

If you'd be willing to keep it in FL to make use of a 12 month boating season, you'd probably get more interest.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgilman View Post
    Eric, send me the listing on the 58. Also do you know of anyone that would want the job of running her? Maybe I would just keep it moving from Alantic Yacht Basin 6 months of the year. Think of someone that might need it the other six months. Thanks for your thoughts. WWG
    I know a guy that has run the boat and is familiar with it and you will likely get along great with him. He lives in NC too.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Great idea. Stay on the water as long as possible
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"