Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for a 58 Yacht Fisherman "Hammerhead"

If anyone knows if this boat is still for sale please reply.
    Thankyou for your attention.

Re: Looking for a 58 Yacht Fisherman "Hammerhead"

Dont know

I believe it sold. I am putting my 1979 58' Yachtfish on the market very soon.

http://www.boatquest.com/listing/119...l#.VP2nXEJZ-KU

http://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/pls/webp...l_id_in=571614

Doesn't look like the documentation has been updated. Likely the broker knows how to find her.

Trying to reply...

Thanks for the help, dont know exactly how these threads/post work but in reply I will be looking forward to seeing pics of your 58 Bob. Also I try to respond to each reply but it doesnt let me. It seems I just have to put a new post. Thanks again all info and links are helpful.

Hi GeorgyJ
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't Hammerhead on Yachtworld right now? The broker shows it listed as being in Ft. Lauderdale. There is no name on the listing info, but I'm pretty sure the name on the transom in the photo says Hammerhead. Unless it's a sistership, it warrants checking out.

Yes it is pizzazasdaddy....it was "pulled from the market" now a year later it has miraculously gone up in value and I think they have done as little to the boat as they have to the registration. ...nothing.

It's still for sale, I'm looking at the listing right now. They're asking $199k, what were they asking before? It looks to be a nice boat.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg86 View Post
    It's still for sale, I'm looking at the listing right now. They're asking $199k, what were they asking before? It looks to be a nice boat.
    Gillmans listed it 2 years ago at 225k...then dropped it to 199k. Then took it off the market or lost the listing. Now about 6 months ago yachtworld list at 225k. Ihave quit looking since I bought an Arden 40' sportsman (the only one built) that I am going through from stem to stern.it has been sitting up for about 10 years but the 3208s show less than 900hrs cranked up no smoke. She's cleaning up very nicely.