Quote Originally Posted by douglasl View Post
6. elevated moisture levels detected on the bridge deck along the outer perimeter areas of the bridge attachment.

8. deck core delamination noted at the port & starboard corners of the trunk cabin to foredeck areas.

9.corrosion noted at base of windlass. deck core in this area compressed.
Quoted above are the things that would concern me the most and will have to be dealt with some day. The survey is also over one year old and things only get worse with time, especially rotting core. To fix the rotting core correctly in the hardtop, the flybridge has to be removed. You easily could be looking at over $50k for just that one fix. Is that something that you are ready to deal with?

My gut tells me it is an $80-$100k boat at the most. If you start deducting for fixes found during the survey, you might wind up with a negative value. I doubt the owner is going to pay money for someone to buy it, he would probably laugh at a $100k offer. The big question is how badly do you want to go boating with this boat? There isn't a thing wrong with over paying for it and spending a lot of money to make her right as long as you know what you are getting yourself into and accept the fact that you will still have a boat that might bring $80-100k when you decide to sell it.

My opinion only. I could be wrong.