Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: FS 1986 Hatteras 43 MY

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    What exactly is your point with this post?
    Good info for the seller and potential buyers and good info for me. I own a 43' double cabin. I know it's not exactly the same but still, good infoThanks Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ronparise View Post
    Good info for the seller and potential buyers and good info for me. I own a 43' double cabin. I know it's not exactly the same but still, good infoThanks Eric
    I'm a member of several large boating boards and usually when someone "poops" on someone's for sale thread they are flamed, regardless of their post count, that is why I couldn't bite my tongue, especially as a former Yacht Broker. I'm quite certain if I posted data from "Sold Boats" on his listings he would get pretty upset which is why I commented.

Anyways, here is a cool timelapse my son took from our last trip:

Sorry I dont see any poop. What am I missing?In the real estate brokerage world where I spend most of my time, I for one find it valuable to be presented with a comperable that I might have missed when pricing one of my listings
    Last edited by ronparise; 01-20-2017 at 05:44 PM.

SOLD. Congrats to the new owners, who will probably be around here as they love the Hatteras brand and I hope they enjoy the boat as much as our family did.

Thumbs up FS 1986 Hatteras 43 MY

Congratulations! That's great for you and the new owners!
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Congratulations! That's great for you and the new owners!
    Thank you. It certainly is bittersweet.

We are the new proud owners of Island Song. Wanted to thank you Sailor for all you help and advise on our new home. We do plan on living aboard and giving her some new adventures and we are proud to have her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmart851 View Post
    We are the new proud owners of Island Song. Wanted to thank you Sailor for all you help and advise on our new home. We do plan on living aboard and giving her some new adventures and we are proud to have her.
    Congratulations, and welcome!

May want to start your own thread to introduce yourself.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93