Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

ECS Electric Cordsets - the Hight Tide marine power cord

Made in Cleveland they offer the "High Tide" yellow 50', 125/250 Amp power cord for $256.00 (elecordset.com). Is anybody in the Forum using this most incredibly affordable device?
    Doesn't the manufacturer of these devices have to comply with some authority as the The ABYC? or USCG standards?
    Responses are appreciated.
    Bill
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Re: ECS Electric Cordsets - the Hight Tide marine power cord

Capt Bill, haven't used that particular cord from High Tide, but we recently purchased a 30A spliiter from the company. Very impressed with the quality (and price!). BTW, we have no affiliation with company.
    Michael & Cindy Ewing
    Southern Comfort, 1977 Hatteras 58YF
    Tidewater Yacht Marina
    Portsmouth, VA

I bought a couple of these last year. They seem okay for the price. I like the blue LED on each end. The company is in Cleveland but I believe they are made in China.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    I bought a couple of these last year. They seem okay for the price. I like the blue LED on each end. The company is in Cleveland but I believe they are made in China.
    with you sky on that the boat next to me has the ones with blue lite easy to see that power is to the pole and to the boat. He has two small ones and as far as i know no problems.