Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WTB Hatteras 45C or 46C

After reading almost all threads about 45C & 46C, this is the boat I want and I am looking for the following:
    45C or 46C without tower, preferable from the eighties but any year will be considered.
    Preferable re-powered or recent MOH - engines should have at least 3,000 hours before MOH.
    In good shape, continusly maintained and updated.
    I will take the boat to Panama (Central America) so it must be on the east coast, preferable Florida but it can be further north if the price can justify the extra cost.
    Price range 80-150K, depending on year, engines, overall condition.

Let me know if you are planning to sell or know about a boat for sale.

I plan to travel and see interesting boats in February-2015 and if I find the right boat take it to Panama in May.

Re: WTB Hatteras 45C or 46C

Not a Hatteras but there's a real nice Bertram 46SF in St Pete., Fl. Send a PM to captddis if interested. The boat is owned by a friend of his and Dave has cared for it for many years.
    Jack Sardina

Quote Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
    Not a Hatteras but there's a real nice Bertram 46SF in St Pete., Fl. Send a PM to captddis if interested. The boat is owned by a friend of his and Dave has cared for it for many years.
    Thanks Jack. For the time being I have only Hatteras 45C & 46C on my list. If it get hard to find the right one, I might look for other brand although I am not in a hurry.

There are a couple of these boats for sale on this forum that are in your price bracket and located appropriately for you. I'd look at them really closely. They might be what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    There are a couple of these boats for sale on this forum that are in your price bracket and located appropriately for you. I'd look at them really closely. They might be what you are looking for.
    Thanks Jim. I have gone through what is up for sale at this forum, Yacht World and Denison Yacht sale. Some of the boats are on my shortlist and I have been in contact with the owner or broker. Still there might be somebody that are up for sale but not yet listed.

Good afternoon. I am a Canadian who lives full time in Panama City, Central America.
    Not long ago I sold my 52 up on the Great Lakes and will be looking for a motor Yacht
    to bring to Panama. Wondering if you would be interested in sharing information about
    boating in the Panama area. My email is; newport.alex@gmail.com

Anybody knows the history of this 46C?

http://www.denisonyachtsales.com/yac...=buy&lineonly=

Any comments?

Here's my comment:

You would likely be best served by calling the boat's listing broker directly. That boat is not Denison's listing. It merely shows up on their search engine along with every other boat on YachtWorld as that is how their site search is configured. If you call Denison they will know nothing about that boat at all. They will call the listing broker and ask all the questions (ask me how I know this) and then call you back and relay the info to you.

I would encourage you to look for that same boat on YachtWorld and call the guy who has the listing.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

I'm pretty sure there is a 45 with QSM 11 repower listed on yachtworld that is in Maryland. I think it's being offered by a broker that is on our forums. I'd definitely consider it if I was looking. The list looks nice.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381