Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: It's Almost Launch Time

Great News Bob!

Enjoy the water

Great news Bob!
    May you have many more years of cruising!

Hi All,

Thats wonderful news, it's no easy thing to beat, and now you're boating again
    Gene
    Former Owner 1974 Hatteras Yachtfish
    Glittering Image

Hull # 50
    Total Production 1972-1975 Sixty Four

Great news Bob! I have been thinking of you quite a bit these last few months. Hope to meet you on the High Seas.
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932

Sounds great Bob enjoy your time on the water! There's always St. Pete just a little farther North.
    Regards
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Mapes View Post
    Sounds great Bob enjoy your time on the water! There's always St. Pete just a little farther North.
    Thanks Dan. Our schedule has only two fixed targets, Ft Myers next week and Cape Haze for Thanksgiving. We plan to stop by Fisherman's Village and Burnt Store as well as Sarasota, so who knows what else will get on the itinerary.

All: I appreciate your thoughts and good wishes. The chemo treatment really was not all that bad. Getting over the side effects is going to take time. My strength went to h**l, and more so, my balance. Working out in the pool has helped a lot and I just got an exercise program for home and aboard, so can continue to work out. Tell you what, I'm sure happy I'm doing this on a solid old Hatt MY with high rails and only a few steps between levels. A Sea Ray with low flimsy rails would have been scary.

Bobk